Friday, December 28, 2007

Party

So Christmas was fun...I got a bunch of cool stuff. Nothing big, but I didn't ask for anything big, so I'm happy. Tonight I went to see "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat" with my family at the Media Theatre...the tickets were a Christmas gift from my dad. It was pretty good. One of the brothers was awesome...I think his name was Ari Butler, and he was hilarious. When he first came on stage, he was just really reserved and sedate looking, and I almost thought he was drunk at first, then I just realized thats how he was acting. It was amazing. He reminded me of John Belushi, who was a genius.

Breaks been fun so far, but kinda not break-ish...I've had family stuff to do every day so far, so I haven't gotten to hang out with any of my friends yet. But if anyone wants to hang out before break ends, or just like, ever, let me know. Chances are I'll be free lol

Peace.

No comments: